Tax Manager & Practitioner
Lifetime Tax Advisors, Inc. is seeking a senior-level tax manager for its growing tax practice in Rockwall, TX. Lifetime Tax Advisors provides services to individual professionals, small businesses with a special concentration in real estate investors. The firm’s main office is shared with Lifetime’s other companies: Insurance, Wealth Management, and Legal Services.
Why Work With Us? We are seeking someone that is constantly looking for ways to provide value, work smarter, and not harder. We give our staff 25+ days off, including Holidays and ‘reward’ days after major deadlines. We also try to squeeze in some fun: office lunches/breakfasts, happy hours, and casual day on Fridays. Oh yeah, and we close at 3 PM on Fridays!
We are seeking someone with the following attributes:
- Team Player
- Positive “Can Do” Attitude
- Strategic Solutions-Oriented
- Process and/or review highly complex partnership returns.
- Desire to identify potential tax planning opportunities.
- Research / resolve technical issues and complex tax issues and generate creative ideas
- Assist clients with sales and use tax calculations and report preparation.
- Handle tasks ranging from basic accounting and bookkeeping to complex entity structuring.
- Communicate options and alternative scenarios to clients to provide value.
- Have the willingness to jump in anywhere needed, even if it’s ‘beneath’ your job description.
- 5+ years of recent experience in public accounting
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting or Taxation
- Superior technical and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the confidence to take initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn and teach others
- Previous experience as a Real Estate Investor a plus
- Experience in IRS audit representation
- Experience in supervising bookkeeping and payroll
- CPA a plus, but not required
Lifetime Tax Advisors, Inc. is a tax advisory firm offering tax and consulting services to high income/high net worth individuals and small to medium-sized businesses. To assist us as we grow through acquisitions and strategic marketing efforts, we are seeking a qualified tax manager to join our team. Lifetime Tax Advisors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity and knowledge of our team members and maintain a positive and relaxed working environment. Eligible employees may participate in our 401k plan. Salary and incentives will be based on experience and expertise. Lifetime Tax Advisors, Inc. will continue to grow through additional acquisitions of local tax firms providing team members with opportunities to advance professionally. Please visit our website at www.lifetimeta.com for more information about our firm.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration. No direct calls or recruiters, please.